Sunday, September 12, 2010

MONTANA OR BUST!!

Jozie and I are on a road trip with my sister, Kari to Montana. We started our trip out thursday afternoon and headed to Oregon City to stay with our uncle. Friday we hit 3 states: Washington, Idaho and then Montana! The scenery has just been beautiful and I am kicking myself for leaving my camera in my suitcase and missing some gorgeous eastern oregon and idaho pictures (missed a great picture for drew- "BIG CREEK" historic site-but of course, thought of my hubby:)). Got my butt in gear once we hit Montana. We are having so much fun and are trying to capture all the beautiful sites on film-but really, you have to be here to see it because the pictures just can't quite capture the true beauty.
THE START OF OUR TRIP:





Jozie's first pony ride:)





Jozie watching cartoons in the backseat-what a life saver!!

Flathead lake-these pictures don't do this lake justice...it was just gorgeous!



Got to Kalispell at 9pm-ended the day at McKenzie River Pizza Co. for great atmosphere and yummy pizza!

1 comment:

Groves' Family said...

WOW! I'm impressed that you are traveling with a 1.5 year old that far! Great pics....beautiful. Can't wait to see more!