Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sunriver & Ryan's wedding weekend





















she doesn't like papa's whiskers & she's letting him know about it!

view from our house

which trail do I take?

I know that it has been so long since I have posted anything- summer has been so crazy- we've been having a lot of fun and not a lot of down-time. Which explains my lack of postings. I've got a lot of catching up to do, so bare with me!

We headed over to Bend for our good friend, Ryan's wedding back in July. We had so much fun at the wedding and we were so glad that we went. We had a great time visiting with good friends and Jozie enjoyed some dancing- yes, she was the hit of the evening!

We stayed in Sunriver on the trip. We enjoyed lots of bike riding and just spending time outdoors. We had so much fun and we wished that we would have been able to stay a few more days...

Side note- I realized that I uploaded the wedding/reception in reverse order...trying to get used to uploading order again- sorry!

No comments: