Saturday, August 22, 2009

Summertime Fun!


















On our way up north to my cousin's wedding, we got to spend some extra time at my uncle's house in Oregon City. We headed down town Portland to The Brasserie- a historic building that my uncle has restored from the ground up! It is amazing and we can't wait to head back and visit when the restaurant is finished and enjoy some jazz and blues bands..

We also got to take Jozie swimming for the first time- she seemed to really enjoy it! Got some great visiting in with our cousins and on the way home stopped by to see Andrew's cousins in Dundee- of course, I forgot my camera for that visit! Could have got some fun pictures with the kids and Jozie.

Another fun thing that we got to do this summer was going to the Josh Turner concert at the DC fair- he is one of our favorite artists- so seeing him in concert was pretty neat. We got to spend some extra time with some of our good friends.

In this post, I'm also including some "going away" pics of Cassie at the airport. We miss you already Cass!

No comments: