Sunday, April 25, 2010

BEACH DAY







We hit one of the best days at the beach! The weather was gorgeous- not a cloud in the sky and just a slight breeze- not very many days like that on the coast, so we were very thankful. Jozie LOVED it and we LOVED watching her...she tasted sand, rocks and I think Timber's stick...hmm...I think that about covers it. Afterwards we headed to Langlois for some yummy hotdogs and to Port Orford to see the light house. All and all is was such a great day and just fun being together.

3 comments:

The Holliday's said...

What a beautiful day! Oh we miss the Oregon coast! Looks like so much fun and a great family outing!

Groves' Family said...

What a great day to be at the beach! And Langlois hotdogs??? I keep hearing about those....I need to get me one! Even our Bville neighbor stops there and gets one when he's down that way!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting all the great pictures! I can't wait to see you guys . . . just a couple of weeks to go!